Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pamper thy fanny!


I don't know why I am putting this on the site, but I just love Japanese potties. I was at a little store called Nitori this past weekend, which is kind of like a very small version of bed, bath, and beyond, and I had to pee... alas, I found the potty. When I sat, I instantly got a hot flash! They super-heat their toilet seats in most public places! They have these nifty little cover attachments that you can add onto your basic toilet to make it into super-potty! You can make it into a bidet, a light splashing, or if you are embarassed about various potty-type noises, you can fake-flush and adjust the sound to make it louder if needed, hehe... I love this country!

4 comments:

  1. Those crazy Japanese! They think of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do they need a heated toilet seat for in Japan? They should sit on our cold seats up here in the north country! Heated toilet seats must be a little unhealthy,expecially in public places.ewwww They should add on little scents while they are at it ;-) You are going to be so spoiled over there! Are the public toilets over there, cleaner than our public toilets? Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I thought the picture was of your washing machine! I was just hunting around for a pic of the toilet, just knowing you would have one and I noticed it was a toilet not a washing machine. Fricken A, I seen it all, or have I ? Whats next ;-) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, everything here is cleaner that the US. You see very little trash on the roads, resturants are immaculate, and you could practically eat off the floors in the bathrooms (well, maybe not near the squatty potty area,) but it's pretty darn clean here!!

    ReplyDelete