Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry to all my followers... all 7 of you!



Ok, I have been seriously slacking on my blogging duties lately, and I apologize profusely. In my defense, we've had a busy couple of weeks with our stuff finally arriving and SCUBA class. On a brighter note, due to those happenings, I do have some good pics to share. Coming soon will be pics of our house full of boxes when the movers arrived (I included one as a little teaser up above), followed by pics of SCUBA stuff, our equipment, where we dove, and hopefully some underwater pics of Mike, myself, and our class out at Meada (pronounced Mi-duh) Point. Our assistant divemaster Tim took a bunch of pics underwater with his digita and will be putting them on Picasa, so we'll have those to show off. And as soon as someone wants to buy me the $200 Marine Pack for my sony cybershot, we'll have even more pics to share, wink wink ;-) That's all for now but I promise I will be getting those pics up soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to see whats knew, I guess I can wait a little longer. You also have 2 more followers here, the girls love looking at the toilet pics. I dont have time at home to get on your site so i do it at work when its slow. We are all wondering here, where you are going to put all your dishes. Hurry and get some more stories for us here at work. Debbie/and co workers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had a dream I was in Japan. It was the strangest thing. I was there for some kind of conference but was like "Hey! Kristie lives not too far from here! We should go see her!" It was the strangest thing. Hurry up and unpack so I can get my Kristie fix!!!

    ReplyDelete