Monday, September 14, 2009

A few pics from the North Steps...



This is a big puffer fish we saw when we went to the North Steps. Mike tried to catch him by the tail to make him poof up, but he was too fast and I hear they have really huge teeth...



Some clown fishies...



Some very weird little egg formation tucked behind some coral. I was betting they were shark eggs and some huge momma shark was gonna jump out from behind of somewhere and eat me!!


Some more of my little clown fish buddies... they are so cute!! This one actually came outta nowhere from below me and almost bumped into my goggles... he was very protective of his little anemonea!

So yeah, just a few fun pics of this week's dive... the battery died after our first dive so unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the illusive cuttlefish that I saw hanging out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I have been blogging for a couple of years now and I can't believe Sarah never told me that you had a blog. Did I tell you that your blog rocks? I'm adding you to my blog roll at www.fatfireman.blogspot.com! I love all the SCUBA pics! JS

    ReplyDelete