Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm an Underwater Digital Photography Class Graduate!!


So I'm sure you are all wondering why I would take an underwater photography class... well now instead of all our Scuba pictures looking like they were taken from behind a fuzzy blue film, now I can offer all of you out there lovely photos like these! Yay, aren't you excited?? So to begin... here is a starfish!!

And some coral...

And some more coral!

And a sea cucumber...

Ohh... and an anemonea!!
Some more coral...
You guessed it, some coral...

Cam you guess what this one is...??
And we round it out with a little more coral...
Unfortunately it was a little murky where we were taking our pics, and a little lacking in the fun fish department, which was fine by me because I was too busy playing with my camera settings to really have the time to chase down little fishies... I know these are a little bit boring, but I promsie they will get better!
Hope you like these and many more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, wish I was there! I'm so ready to get wet again. I hate winter here! JS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, the classes are paying off. You must be so busy with work and fun! Debbie and co workers

    ReplyDelete