Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm sorry... so sorry...



To all my loyal readers out there... I owe you a huge apology... so here it is. I am sooooo sorry. I have been slacking hard-core on my blogging duties, and I feel horrible! So much has been going on lately, I don't know where the time goes! Before I knew it, it had been since like our Tokyo trip since I have blogged anything. Seems like we have been on the run the last couple months. Between working full-time, doing all our dive classes, and being the little social butterfly that I am, the blog took a serious back seat.


So, what you're probably asking yourself is what have you been missing out on... and here's some of the stuff that's gone on since we got back from Tokyo that I promise to blog about soon...

First, we went to the HUGE Naha tug of war, and let me tell you, it was VACA!! That's Japanese for crazy, by the way. Mike and I got our night and underwater digital photography Scuba certifications this past month, we went to Shuri-jo castle, an old friend from Mississippi was in town visiting from Korea, Charlie escaped our fenced-in yard and I went chasing him for like a half mile, Chloe somehow caught ringworm, Rob came back from Iraq safely, and I've been a couple more times to get my toes done. Actually, I'm sure there is more than that, but that's all I can think of for now.

The pics above are obviously the kids on Halloween. We didn't really do anything exciting here for the holiday, not even carve a pumpkin actually, but being the good dog mom that I am, I had to put them into something embarassing... so they were my devil children. We live off-base and the Japanese kids were probably too scared to come to our house knowing we vicious man-eating dogs here, or so it seems any time someone rings our doorbell!! We didn't buy a single piece of candy or anything, just stayed in, ate some popcorn, and watched scary movies all evening.

So I have lots of good pics to post soon, I promise. I had something to do every night the past week, but I swear with all the time off I have coming up on this 4-day weekend, I promise to get some blogging done!!

Until then, gomen nasai, or I am sorry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment