Saturday, October 31, 2009

Devil Dogs!



The only way I could get the kids to hold somewhat still together was offer cookies... and even that couldn't keep the horns on Charlie long enough to snap the pic, haha...


Chloe on the other hand, is an excellent sport. She was more upset about the bandana around her neck. She looks good in red though, don't you think?



I was able to catch Charlie with the horns on finally, but I was on my belly on the ground with him trying to stop those paws from ripping them off... he wasn't feelin' them, poor kid. He has an excellent pouting face though, haha!



I finally convinced Charlie with a cookie to sit up for a minute so I could just snap one pic. Unfortunately it was right in front of our recycling pile about to go out the door.... but not a bad pic.

So this is what the kids are going to be for halloween. I was going to make them either Dr. Seuss' Thing 1 and Thing 2, or put them into a shirt with one having peas drawn on it, and the other with a carrot so they could be "peas and carrots" but with work, training, meetings, etc., I just didn't have the time. I think this turned out well though, and they look adorable in red!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Our GRANDBABIES look adorable in red. Give them hugs and kisses for us. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete