Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Footies!



Ok, so I know this post isn't anything super spectacular, but just wanted to show off the latest fall feet! I wanted to do something fall and Halloween-ish for the holiday, but make them kind of November friendly as well, so this is what happened in the end...


I ended up getting a pumpkin on each of my big toes with some fall leaves, and then leaves and sparkles on all my other tootsies. I love getting toes with black as a background because they seem to last much longer than some of the others I have gotten. I have had my current design for about 2 weeks now and not even a chip... perhaps it's the 10 layers of clear coat they put on them, or the fact they use actual acrylic paint for the designs, but regardless, they are still lookin' good!

So, for all you people who are tossing the idea around of coming to visit me, if this doesn't tempt you enough to get you here, I don't know what will... and for all your guys, there are men in there all the time too!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am totally coming to visit you in December. I was on the fence about the whole trip, but after seeing your fantastic toes I am totally coming to visit. :) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete