Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cocok's, you must go-go!!



If you know me at all, you know how much I do not like my toes. I think it comes from years of ridicule from my family about my second toe being longer than my first. Well, after all those years... I can finally say, eat your heart out fam! Look at these fancy feet! No kiddies, those are not stickers on tootsies, that's a customs detailing!

At Cocok's (the "k" is silent), the girls there will trim, buff, scrape, and rub your feet into a state of pure bliss. Combine all of that was some green tee in the tummy, hot towels on the feet, and coconut oil on the legs, and you have found bliss in Okinawa. Now, there are numerous locations I have learned, but the one I went to was outside of Kadena gate @ and the little girl who did this job was amazing.

I kind of chickened out a little on the design and went simple art deco, but there were hundreds of pages of nail designs to choose from ranging from fruits, seasonal, 80's art deco, flowers, etc. The work they can do is AMAZING! They actually use an acrylic paint and a variety of paint brushes to make the designs.

I went with a fellow Lt's wife Sarah, who I have mentioned previously. She has definately taken me under her wing and I LOVE her, she's awesome. She and my husband's boss's wife, Jennifer (hehe, hanging with the Lt. Col.'s wifey) took me for an afternoon of total bliss and I promise if anyone comes here to visit me, I will definately be taking them here as well!! It was 4000 Yen, which is about 40$ and totally worth it.

In short, I love Cocok's! Remember... the "k" is silent

No comments:

Post a Comment