Monday, March 30, 2009

No internet for 2 more weeks... ugh

Ok, for all of you who are just biting their nails and waiting on the edge of their seats for an update to my amazing blog... you're just gonna have to wait a couple more weeks!! Rediculous, I know!! It took a small act of God, three phone calls, 2 voicemails, one Japanese man who could hardly understand me well enough to get my phone number, one blessed English-speaking customer service rep, and one fax to get on the two week waiting list... So, unless I drag my little laptop and fanny to the Community Center... you will all just have to wait a little bit longer for me to be connected to the web. That goes for vonage too... sigh... I will try to get at least a couple posts up soon though, lots to say. And if you just can't bare the thought of waiting that long to hear from me... you can all the "rents" and they'll give you the low-down on how to call my cell phone over here from the states... Just remember, we're 13 hours AHEAD of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment