Sunday, July 26, 2009

The people demand house pics... so house pics you shall get, my dear loyal fans!











































Ok, so here are the pics of our house. Keep in mind they are when we were first moving in so our place looks much less cluttered now. I would go into what each picture is of, but unfortunately we're about to head out to see the new Harry Potter flick, so this will have to cure your craving for now, and I will go into detail about them when I get back. The only thing I do not have a picture of up here is of our back storage room, which you can kind of see in the back yard pictures, and our spare room, or the "puppy room" as it's called. It was full of our boxes at the time and is looking much better these days. Anywho, hope you enjoy the little tour and I will tell you all about the pics later, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment