Saturday, July 18, 2009

Why do I love my family... 'cause we're fricken awesome!











They say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here are a few thousand words on why I love my family... it's because we rock. Extended family... I've got pics of all of you (from my last b-day at home when I took pics with all of you, remember... hehe) and they will be up in the next post. But yeah... my family is the best anyone could ever ask for and I love you guys and miss you! Why... because you're beer drinkin', frapuccino lovin', gun shootin', bbq eatin', cheewee's who would travel to the other side of the world just to see me and I wouldn't have you any other way!! Love you guys, and happy almost anniversary mom and dad AND gram and perp!!

1 comment:

  1. I have met some of your family and I do agree they are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete