Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Toes Past and Present!















Ok, so it's 10:15 pm and I am exhausted, but I promised the new toe pics would be up by tonight. I will tell ya this though... the toes with the multi-colored flowers on the white background were the toes I got last time I went to Cocok's, and the brown oned were last night. Some of the pics may look a littloe confusing, so come back soon to get the full story on them. I promise by tomorrow night, our time, I will get everything posted!

2 comments:

  1. Hey kiddo, thanks for posting the toes so I can see what I am in for whenI get there. The new ones you got last night are my favorite ones out of these. (the little fish bowls ones were really cute too. By the way, I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. We now need to see more pictures of you and Mike together without scuba mask on. Love you bunches Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - Mom I can't even believe you don't know your own child... my hair is in fact gettign very long but that is not me in the picute, that's my besty SARAH!! See, I told you she was awesome, so awesome, you thought she was your own child, HAHA!! I cannot wait to tell her you said that!!! But don't worry, I still love you. I know it's been a while since you saw me, but geesh...

    ReplyDelete