Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Am I black with purple stripes, or purple with black stripes???





Ah yes, it was that time again kiddies... back to Cocok's I had to go-go!! Jennifer, Sarah and myself hit up the spa this morning for the last installment of "unemployed and fabulous" as I like to call it, seeing as how Sarah, the over-achiever, had to go and get a job. Actually, Jennifer is the mom to two very cute little boys, so that in itself is a full-time job too I suppose... so ok, I am the only one who's unemployed, but we're all pretty damn fabulous.
Today we had a bit of an animal theme... Sarah got purple toes with black zebra stripes... on the last pic she is the one on the top right. Jennifer went with the coral and yellow with dragonflies on the top left, and I went with the fishies amonght the seaweed on the bottom in honor of my upcoming SCUBA classes. I serioulsy couldn't believe how intricate my toes came out for all that she painted on each one of them. You can kinda see in the pic how cool the look, but watching the girl paint them in person makes this place the mecca of all that is toe-orientated!!
If this isn't reason enough to come visit me, I don't know what else is!!!
One last comment... the reason behind my name for this post. If anyone has ever seen Madigascar, you'll know... but for those of you who haven't, I shall fill you in. The zebra in the movie, Marty, asks Alex the lion if he's black with white stripes, or white with black stripes. Well, today at the spa Sarah asked if she should get purple with black stripes or black with purple stripes... in the end, she got purple with black stripes...

1 comment:

  1. Your toes look awsome. I guess we will have to go there whenI come to visit.

    ReplyDelete