Friday, April 10, 2009

So here's the answer I'm sure you were all dying to find out...


Yup, you guessed it... rat poison!! Haha, just joking. Our landlord was at the house one day and gave them to us. They are actually little nyquil-flavored energy drinks you can get just about anywhere. Now what the label says, I do not know... BUT... according to our landlord, they're good for the "wang!" I kid you not, he actually told Mike that! I suppose that's why he was so willing to take a drink right away!!!

No commenet on the wang status...

2 comments:

  1. He does have quite the twinkle in his eyes
    ;-) Debbie and benoit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know how i feel about the nyquil taste. I have a difficult time taking any liquid cough medicine. Love you two! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete